- From the “File” menu, choose “Place”.
- For the type of file, select “AI”.
- Browse on your computer and select the AI file that will be imported.
- Select the AI file that will be imported.
- If the “Link” checkbox is checked, then uncheck this option.
- Click “Place” to import the file.
All templates are 1:20 scale. It is often useful to patially scale the templates in your design package, and then scale the remaining ammount when printing. There are two common ways that this scaling can be applied:
- Scale the template by 200%, and the finished the design at 1,000% for a combined scaling of 2,000%.
This gives us an 1 inch = ten inches ratio when designing.
- Scale the template by 166.666%, and the the output finished design at 1,200% for a combined scaling of 2,000%. This gives us a 1 inch = 1 foot ratio when designing.
$129.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
$599.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...