Importing Vehicle Template AI Files into CASmate
- From the “File” menu, choose “Import”.
- For the type of file, select “AI”.
- Browse on your computer and select the AI file that will be imported
- Click “OK” to continue.
After the AI file has been imported.
- Select “Group All”.
- From the Hypergroup menue, choose “Counter-clockwise”.
- Click the “Sort” button.
- Click the “Paint” button, wich appears as a large “P”.
- Click the “Fill” button (beside the “Paint” button).
- Select a color and click the vehicle body.
- Click “Redraw”.
Note: CASmate may duplicate many or all closed shapes within the file. Duplicated shapes will have a black color. These duplicates should be deleted, with the exception of the vehicle tires and mirrors.
Product successfully added to your cart. View Cart
$129.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
$599.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...